Your privacy is important to Capability Oy. This privacy statement provides information about the Data Protection Principles, Cookies, Person Register, and Registration Description.
- We collect and process personal data that is necessary and delete any outdated data.
- We collect the personal data of those who provide them to us voluntarily i.e. those who contact us via our webpage and who join as a partner.
- We use the personal data in our communication and service delivery.
All personal data is stored in a register on a secured Google Suite cloud. Google Suite is certified under standards and certification that ensures ISO/IEC 27001 information security management, ISO/IEC 27017 cloud security, ISO/IEC 27018 cloud privacy, SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 (SOC 2/3) internal control and auditing standards. More information can be found here.
- We do not disclose personal data to a party outside the organisation except for accountants and auditors who are contracted by Capability Oy to meet our obligations according to the Finnish law to fulfil requirements concerning e.g. accounting or lawful requests from the Finnish tax authorities. Under this requirement, we can transfer personal data to third parties in following cases:
- According to the Finnish law such as transferring membership fee and donation payment information to the Finnish tax authorities
- When we consider the transfer being necessary to protect your rights or investigate fraud
When you visit Capability Oy webpages, your web browser automatically stores cookies onto your hard drive. Cookies can contain text, numbers, dates, location information and other data, but cookies do not store any personal data. A cookie is neither an application, nor does it allow viruses or other malware to enter your computer. Cookies do not harm your computer in any way.
Cookies help us with the following:
- Provide you with the best user experience
- Understand usefulness of our website using Google Analytics:
- Tells us which pages are interesting and which needs to be improved
- Find out the number of visitors to our pages, save selections made on the pages (e.g. language settings), monitor how the page is used (e.g. click streams)
- However, we do not monitor the data of individual visitors, but we store user data, based on behaviour and geographical location, for example.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
This website does NOT share any personal information with third parties.
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your device, you can prevent their use by changing the settings in your browser.
When you provide your information to Capability Oy, we collect your personal data and store them in a register on a secured Google Suite cloud. The purpose of the register is to maintain relational information, to develop our services and to manage customer relationships. The registers only contain information that has been provided or that is created based on the relationship established. Information in the register is not provided to third parties except for accountants and auditors who are contracted by Capability Oy to meet our obligations according to the Finnish law to fulfil requirements concerning e.g. accounting or lawful requests from the Finnish tax authorities.
For more information about what personal data we process and how it is processed, as well as your rights, visit our register description:
- Capability Oy Partner Register Description
Capability Oy Register Description for Partner
in accordance with Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999)
Capability Oy (2942900-3)
As the data controller, we decide how and why personal data is processed. We control the data and are responsible for how it is used, stored, and deleted. We are obliged to protect the personal data by implementing technical and organisational measures and have a legal agreement with the data processor that ensure that they act on our instructions and is GDPR-compliant.
- Representative of the Controller / Contact person
- Data Processor
Google Suite Cloud
As a data processor, Google Cloud processes personal data on behalf of the controller particularly in storing personal data on Google Suite Cloud’s server.
- Name of the register
Capability Oy Partner Register
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
The purpose of the processing the personal data is to maintain relational information, develop our services and to manage partner relationships.
- Information contained in the register
The following data is entered the partner register, as applicable:
Partner information (name of organisation, mission, website address)
- Where do we collect data from?
The sources of personal data collection are:
- Online contact form on the Capability Oy website
- Email communication
Note that these personal data are voluntarily provided by the individuals to complete an online form submission or form a partnership.
- To whom do we disclose and transfer the personal data? Do we transfer personal data outside the EU or ETA?
We can transfer personal data to third parties in following cases:
- when we request our partner to handle personal data according to our instructions
- when we consider the transfer being necessary to protect our rights of our partners or to investigate fraud
- organisers of events when necessary to ensure our partners’ participation or
- with consent from our partners for specific cases
- How do we protect personal data and for how long do we store them?
The Capability Oy Partner Register is password protected and is stored on a secured Google Suite cloud that can only be accessed by the Controller. Data on Google Suite is Google Suite is certified under standards and certification that ensures ISO/IEC 27001 information security management, ISO/IEC 27017 cloud security, ISO/IEC 27018 cloud privacy, SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 (SOC 2/3) internal control and auditing standards. More information can be found here.
Personal data is stored from the time the person voluntarily provides until termination of relational connection with Capability Oy or upon request of the person.
- Inspection right and correction data
A person who has voluntarily provided their personal data to Capability Oy and subsequently entered into the register has the right to deny the provision of their information for direct advertising or another similar purpose, the right to alter the consent of their publication, and the right to resort to other rights defined in the Personal Data Act.
- Whom can you contact?
If a person does not wish to receive mail from us, they can refuse it by contacting the representative of the controller.
Information can be corrected or complemented by the controller or at the request of the registered person and by the controller when the relationship is terminated.
An individual has the right to inspect their information in Capability Oy register and request that erroneous information is corrected. The inspection request must be made by contacting the representative of the controller. The inspection is free of charge, once a year.